Industrial Main Shaft, Axle, Axis, Rod, Plunger, Splindle Process.
Eccentric Axles Shaft, Hollow Shaft/Crankshaft for marine & vessel engine Processing
Camshaft drawing CHECK, Make Forging Mold, Forging Mold Quality Inspection Check, Machine Processing, Check Size\Hardness\Surface Finish and other technical parameters on drawing.
Large Marine Vessel Shaft Package
Spray anti-rust oil on Eccentric Shaft for crusher, Wrap waterproof cloth around Shaft for stone crusher, Prepare package by shaft shape & weight to choose steel frame, steel support or wooden box etc.
OEM Customized Eccentric Shaft
We supply OEM SERVICE, customized forging eccentric shaft more than 1tons big weight, more than 3m length, 42CrMo/35CrMo or your specified required material of Bent Axle .
|Range: >100kg/ Single Piece
|Forging 30CrMoV9 V 42CrMo/40Cr or Customized
|Normalizing, Tempering, Induction Harden, etc
|Stone Crusher, Grate Cooler etc
|Export package (steel frame, wooden box, etc.)
TOTEM Machinery all the time works to supply GEAR SHAFT, ECCENTRIC SHAFT, HERRINGBONE GEAR, BEVEL GEAR, INTERNAL GEAR and other parts for transmission device & equipment (large industrial reducer & driver). Which mainly use to industrial equipment on fields of port facilities, cement, mining, metallurgical industry etc.
TOTEM Machinery invests and becomes shareholders of several machine processing factories, forging factories, casting factories, relies on these strong reliable and high-quality suppliers’ network, to let customers worry-free purchase.
TOTEM Philosophy: Quality-No.1, Integrity- No.1, Service- No.1
24hrs Salesman on-line, guarantee quick and positive feedback. Experienced and Professional Forwarder Guarantee Log. transportation.
1. Workshop & Processing Strength
2. Testing Facilities
3. Customer Inspection & Shipping
ZheJiang CHINAMFG Machinery Co.,Ltd
Facebook: ZheJiang Totem
What’s CHINAMFG product processing progress?
Drawing CHECK, Make Forging Mold, Forging Mold Quality Inspection Check, Machine Processing, Check Size\Hardness\Surface Finish and other technical parameters on drawing.
How about TOTEM’s export package?
Spray anti-rust oil on Herringbone Gear Shaft, Wrap waterproof cloth around Gear Shaft for reducer, Prepare package by shaft shape&weight to choose steel frame, steel support or wooden box etc.
Could I customize gear\gear shaft on TOTEM?
We supply customized Gear Shaft,Eccentric Shaft,Herringbone Gear,Internal Gear,Bevel Gear with big module, more than 1tons big weight, more than 3m length, forging or casting 42CrMo/35CrMo or your specified required material.
Why can I choose TOTEM?
TOTEM has 24hrs Salesman on-line, guarantee quick and positive feedback.
TOTEM Machinery invests and becomes shareholders of several machine processing factories, forging factories, casting factories, relies on these strong reliable and high-quality supplier’s network, to let customers worry-free purchase.
Experienced and Professional Forwarder Guarantee Log. transportation.
|GB, GOST, ASTM, DIN
Can I get recommendations for spline bushings suitable for high-speed rotational applications?
When it comes to high-speed rotational applications, it is crucial to select spline bushings that can withstand the demanding conditions and provide reliable performance. Here are some recommendations for spline bushings suitable for high-speed rotational applications:
1. High-Speed Rated Bushings:
– Look for spline bushings that are specifically designed and rated for high-speed applications. These bushings are engineered to handle the increased rotational speeds and maintain stable performance under such conditions.
– Check the technical specifications or product descriptions provided by manufacturers or suppliers to ensure that the bushings have a high-speed rating. The specifications should indicate the maximum recommended rotational speed for the bushings.
2. Material Selection:
– Consider the materials used in the construction of the spline bushings. High-speed rotational applications often require materials with excellent dimensional stability, low friction coefficients, and resistance to wear and heat. Some recommended materials for high-speed applications include:
- Bronze: Bronze bushings are known for their good wear resistance and ability to handle high speeds. They can operate effectively under high load conditions.
- Polymer: Polymer-based bushings, such as those made from PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) or nylon, offer low friction, self-lubricating properties, and high-speed capabilities.
- Composite: Composite bushings, combining different materials such as resin and fibers, can provide a balance of strength, low friction, and high-speed performance.
– Proper lubrication is essential for high-speed rotational applications to reduce friction, heat, and wear. Look for self-lubricating spline bushings that can provide continuous lubrication during operation, minimizing the need for additional lubrication.
– Self-lubricating bushings often incorporate materials like PTFE or other solid lubricants that can provide a low-friction interface between the bushing and the mating surface.
4. Precision and Tolerance:
– In high-speed rotational applications, precision and tolerance play a crucial role in maintaining smooth operation and minimizing vibration. Look for spline bushings that are manufactured with high precision and tight tolerances to ensure proper fit and alignment.
– Consider bushings that undergo quality control processes and have certifications or standards such as ISO 9001 or ISO/TS 16949, indicating their reliability and consistency.
5. Consult Manufacturers and Suppliers:
– Reach out to manufacturers or suppliers specializing in high-performance bushings or components for rotational applications. They can provide specific recommendations based on your application requirements, including the rotational speed, load conditions, and environmental factors.
– Provide them with detailed information about your application, and they can guide you to the spline bushings that are best suited for your high-speed rotational needs.
By considering these recommendations and consulting with experts, you can select spline bushings that are well-suited for high-speed rotational applications, ensuring reliable and efficient performance.
What are the cost considerations when comparing different types of spline bushings?
When comparing different types of spline bushings, several cost considerations come into play. The cost of spline bushings can vary depending on factors such as the material, manufacturing process, design complexity, and supplier. Here are some key cost considerations to keep in mind:
1. Material Selection:
– The material used in the construction of spline bushings can significantly impact the cost. Common materials include steel, bronze, and various composite materials.
– Steel bushings are generally more affordable compared to bronze or composite bushings. However, they may require additional surface treatments or coatings to enhance their performance and durability, which can add to the overall cost.
– Bronze bushings, known for their excellent load-bearing properties, are typically more expensive than steel bushings due to the cost of the material itself.
– Composite bushings, which often incorporate advanced materials like PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), can offer benefits such as self-lubrication and reduced maintenance. However, they tend to be more expensive compared to traditional steel or bronze bushings.
2. Manufacturing Process:
– The manufacturing process used to produce the spline bushings can impact the cost. For example, bushings that require complex machining or specialized processes may have higher production costs.
– Some manufacturing processes, such as injection molding for composite bushings, can offer cost advantages for high-volume production. However, they may require specific tooling or setup costs upfront.
3. Design Complexity:
– The complexity of the spline bushing design can influence the cost. Bushings with intricate geometries, tight tolerances, or specific features may require more time and resources during the manufacturing process, leading to higher costs.
– Simpler designs with fewer customization options are generally more cost-effective compared to highly specialized or custom-designed bushings.
4. Volume and Quantity:
– The volume and quantity of spline bushings required can impact the overall cost. Manufacturers or suppliers may offer price breaks or discounts for larger orders or ongoing supply agreements.
– It’s important to consider the anticipated demand and usage of the bushings when evaluating the cost-effectiveness of different types. For low-volume or one-time applications, the emphasis may be on finding a cost-effective solution without compromising quality. For high-volume or repeated usage, long-term durability and performance may be more critical factors to consider.
5. Supplier and Market Factors:
– The choice of supplier can influence the cost of spline bushings. Different suppliers may have varying pricing structures, overhead costs, and profit margins, which can result in different prices for similar bushings.
– Market factors such as supply and demand dynamics, competition, and geographic location can also impact the cost. It’s worth exploring multiple suppliers and comparing prices to ensure you are getting the best value for the desired spline bushings.
– Additionally, consider the supplier’s reputation, quality control processes, and customer support when evaluating the overall value proposition.
When comparing different types of spline bushings, it’s important to balance cost considerations with the desired performance, longevity, and specific requirements of your application. Evaluating the total cost of ownership, including factors like maintenance, replacement frequency, and downtime, can provide a more comprehensive assessment of the cost-effectiveness of different spline bushing options.
What types of materials are commonly used in manufacturing spline bushings, and how does it impact their performance?
Spline bushings are manufactured using various materials, and the choice of material significantly impacts their performance and suitability for different applications. Here are some commonly used materials for manufacturing spline bushings and their impact on performance:
– Steel is one of the most common materials used for manufacturing spline bushings. It offers excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear and fatigue.
– Steel spline bushings can handle high torque loads and are suitable for heavy-duty applications. They provide reliable power transmission and have a long service life.
– Different types of steel, such as alloy steel or tool steel, may be used based on the specific requirements of the application. These materials have high tensile strength and can withstand demanding operating conditions.
2. Bronze and Brass:
– Bronze and brass are commonly used materials for spline bushings, particularly in applications where corrosion resistance and good wear properties are important.
– Bronze and brass bushings offer high load-bearing capabilities and effective heat dissipation. They are suitable for applications with high shock loads, vibrations, or abrasive conditions.
– These materials have self-lubricating properties and can provide smooth and quiet operation. Bronze and brass bushings are often used in industries such as construction, mining, and agriculture.
3. Composite and Polymer:
– Composite materials and polymers, such as nylon, PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), or other engineering plastics, are used to manufacture spline bushings with specific performance characteristics.
– Composite and polymer bushings are lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and offer good self-lubrication properties. They reduce friction and eliminate the need for additional lubrication in many applications.
– These bushings are suitable for applications where weight reduction, noise reduction, or resistance to chemicals is important. They are commonly used in industries such as automotive, aerospace, and marine.
4. Custom Materials:
– In some cases, spline bushings may be manufactured using custom materials to meet specific application requirements. These materials can be tailored to provide unique performance characteristics.
– Custom material options can include specialized alloys, ceramics, or other advanced materials. They are often chosen to address specific challenges such as extreme temperatures, high-speed applications, or corrosive environments.
The selection of material for spline bushings depends on various factors such as the application’s torque requirements, operating conditions, environmental factors, and desired performance characteristics.
When choosing a spline bushing, consider factors such as load capacity, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, lubrication requirements, noise reduction, and compatibility with other components in the system.
It’s important to consult with manufacturers, suppliers, or industry experts to determine the most suitable material for your specific application needs. They can provide guidance based on their expertise and knowledge of different materials and their performance in various operating conditions.
editor by CX 2023-12-15